Create and Augment Visual Media using Climoji
Use Climoji to design custom scenes by overlaying Climoji onto an image and share over any social media platform. Climoji are downloaded as PNG files with transparent backgrounds. We like Pic Mix Lite for iOS.
At the end of the day, Climoji are communication tools for you – use them! Add Climoji to signs, banners, pamphlets and anything that helps get your message across. Download the Climoji PNG set.
Use the Climoji PNG set as iconography in location-specific illustrations.
Use the Climoji PNG set in your design work to get your message across.
- The PNG set or individual icons can be downloaded and used as a design element in any image software program.
- See below instructions for iPhone and Android sticker pack installation. It’s a little detailed, but once you install it, it functions like a keyboard!
How to install a sticker pack for iPhone:
1. Open an existing conversation thread in Messages (the following instructions will not work for a new conversation).
2. Tap on the App Store icon next to the conversation box and then tap on the four dots to open your app drawer, which houses all installed apps.
3. Tap the “+” icon to access the iMessage App Store.
4. Using the search window find “Climoji Sticker Pack”, then tap “Get” or and then “Install” to download a sticker pack (it’s free). Passwords and Touch ID authentication are required, just as in the standard App Store.
5. Tap on the “Manage” tab to install the Climoji Sticker Pack. Installation is done by setting the toggle to on (green).
(instructions adapted from https://www.macrumors.com/how-to/ios-10-messages-sticker-packs/)